Monday, June 25, 2007

After New Hampshire....


I seem to be a bit calmer after a trip up North. Maybe it's the crisp air or the lush trees. Perhaps it's the calm of a three hour drive with my husband (and two sleeping babies...hurrah!) and lots of conversation. We don't do that as much anymore...can you imagine three hours to talk about 'stuff'? Three hours to hash out the weekly plan, to laugh about the stuff your kids did, to hold hands a little too.

Let's not forget the singing, though. That IPOD car adapter was a fine gift indeed....I do call my husband BBC for Bar Before Curtis. He gets so excited (or doesn't know musical timing, not sure which) that he belts out the lyric about 3-4 beats before he 'should'. It used to aggravate me, especially with a favorite song. But not yesterday. It was cute, with him singing and babies sleeping and windows down.

Thanks, New Hampshire.....


1 comment:

Ruth L.~ said...

Hey Jen,

Welcome to the blogosphere, or what ever. I think you'll enjoy it.

Bruce has the same kind of singing thing going on only in reverse. He can't quite get into each line fast enough, but he always sings the last couple of words loud and clear. All you hear is the regular music then loud Bruce for two words, then the regular music, then loud Bruce. Oh well, he's happy.

When you get comfortable blogging let me know and we can exchange blog links. If you look on mine, you'll see what I mean.