Sunday, November 16, 2008

Katie's Got A Brand New Bag!


It's time to go shopping, right?



Please check out this site from one of my very bestest friends, Katie Pye. She has launched a purse and belt design business, and you'll see from the page how very talented she is.
Personally, I'm a fan of the Florence bag, brown with large pink ribbon. I was very surprised to see how reasonably priced her bags are too, especially when you see the high-quality fabrics she uses. But, Kate's a smart whipper-snapper and she has eliminated the middle-man. Her wares are hand-stitched in her home and she's using all her business savvy to create, design and launch her very own business. So cool, Katie. So friggin' cool.
Jared: this is my hint. I like the brown bag with the large pink ribbon. It's called the Florence. You can purchase it here.

No comments: