Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not that you asked. But you're here, right?




1) Musical Sit and Spins are really just better as regular Sit and Spins.




2) Shoving presents at my children to open up just feels funny. They really don't care. They want to play with the first two they opened.




3) When did the holidays become something we have to get through?




4) Triscuits and wheat thins. Festive, they are not. But I feel permitted to eat them in ridiculous quantities from December 21st to December 26th.




5) And cheese. Large, luscious blocks of high-fat cheese. I want to cry just thinking about it.




6) Watching my oldest get excited about this Christmas is one of the neatest things I've experienced as a Mom.




7) Cooking for a house full of people makes me happy.




8) Cooking white asparagus and purple potatoes makes me feel like a foodie when I'm really not. I just watch Top Chef.




9) Making bread pudding in a crockpot. Not a good idea.




10) Making sugar cookies with my peanut for Santa and his reindeer. The most fun ever.




11) Edaville Railroad still makes me feel like a kid.

No comments: