Monday, October 5, 2009

I Believe.....


-that lists and bullet points make my life easier and are far better than the run-ons I have a tendency to write.



-that Noggin and PBS should have Nobel Peace Prizes for all the peace they have brought to my home. And the dinners they allow me to make.




-that clipping coupons is a waste of time most of the time but for some reason I just can't stop doing it.




-that my scale should go in the dumpster.




-in the power of date night and the chance to actually look at my husband's face.




-that Facebook is a great way to give silent thanks for having good enough judgement to have never got with that guy who makes ridiculous posts but who was a superstar in high school.




-that extra money on good night cream is just worth it, already.






1 comment:

Katie P said...

Love it. I gree PBS should win a peace prize for the peace it brought to my house too...after a long work day and crying kids....and trying to fix dinner? THANK YOU PBS!!!