Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagnanimous



See, 'tagging' is fun because it's groovy to learn new things about people you already know. Dontcha think?



My friend Diane gave me this, but in truth her friend Michelle did as well as my buddy from Florida, Carolyn.



1. Ten Years Ago....In 1998 -



I had just started my teaching career in Boston and was beginning my Masters Degree program. I was living in South Boston and really enjoying being 23 and having very few responsibilities. I jogged around Castle Island or rollerbladed with my buddy Heather. We went out for beers (Cider Jacks, please!) and plates of nachos at the Boston Beer Garden and talked about cute boys and which night club had the best music. Aaah, youth.



OH, and then I went and fudged it up by deciding to move in with my sponge boyfriend. Doh!



2. Five Things On Today's 'To - Do' List:

-Decide if I'm going to playgroup or not (will it rain? will I get lost again?)

-Plan and execute 3 meals. And clean up after them. Good Lord, I need an assistant.

-Go to the library, exchange books.

-Walk.

-Go through bins of clothing for our new niece who's visiting! Oh. And clean the floors. And go through the 42 magazines I have and kid myself by snipping out new recipes that I'll (never) try. And hang the laundry. And check Perez Hilton. I think that's more than 5.





3. Food I Enjoy:

-my homemade macaroni and cheese. Listen, I know only children are supposedly (or supposebly or supposively) really proud (read: obnoxious) about their achievements but this is really fantastic. Like, cheesy but crispy and crunchy on the top good. Like, please portion it out for me because I can't be trusted to not eat the tray good.



-an organic pear



-Jared's BBQ ribs.



-mom's lemon chicken with capers



-Samantha's gluten free brownies. They have chunks of chocolate in them. And they're like $34 a box, so they have to be good right?









4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...



-Pay off mortgage

-Make sure the girls have money for college and wedding receptions

-hook our families UP and take a huge family vacation

-new cars, new pool

-buy more real estate/invest





5. Places I Have Lived...

-Cape Cod

-Florida

-South Boston

No comments: