Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update from the Menstrual Blogger



Yes, thank you. I'm okay. Sometimes I just rant in my head and I decided to do it on 'paper' this morning. Except it was very G-rated (in my head it isn't).





I like to hear the sound of water! Notsomuch when I realize it's a tenant in our backyard, rinsing out her animal crate. She was rinsing it for a reason.





I love good food! I don't like spending what seems to be a double-digit percentage of my day picking up scraps of it off my floor. Oh! The delight she has in tossing it on the floor! Ha-HA to you Mommy! Remember when you let me cry a bit this morning? What goes around comes around. Oh, and you missed some pear. Right there. Nope, right THERE. Next to the dehydrated macaroni you missed from last night, jackasssss.





I like other kids! I don't like sitting in a crowded doctor's office full of them. Nasty little varmits. Don't touch me, don't touch my children. But I'm glad your mom brought her magazine. I wouldn't want to interrupt her 'me-time'.


I love fresh laundry! I just don't like it when I forget I've washed it and I now have a washer-full of stinky foot.

Good Night!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, How are you? I hope you are well. I would love to visit you a few days. Good night!

k