Thursday, October 2, 2008

Houston, We Have A Stalker

Most of you know that I read Susan Powter's blog. Obsessively. She's kinda crazy, too. Extreme. Intense. Self-indulgent.

But there is something about the blog that I just can't resist. It's all her craziness mixed up with good solid information about whole foods, or perhaps it's her nonstop makeup smudging. I don't know. I find her funny and irreverent. But not funny, belly laugh funny. I find her funny because I watch a ridiculous vlog and then can't wait to send it to my friends so they can laugh with me.

But, I'm getting away from the gestalt of this blog, today.

She called me. At home. On my phone. And we talked. (We=she talked. I listened and peppered in some stupid crap when I felt like I should have been participating).

And I videotaped it. My phone call with Crazy Susan Powter. So stay tuned.

(Dude, come on. I need to edit so I don't look like a complete asshat). But, I guess once you blog about a colonoscopy, a Susan Powter phone conference is child's play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to hear about this phone call!!! What a hoot!!
I went to her blog, and bless her heart - I have no idea what this woman is trying to say!! It's like her mind is moving at 100 rpms!!!

diane :)