Friday, October 3, 2008

Me and Susan P

You probably should read the previous post if you haven't been here in a few days. Major happs.

That said, this could be one of the most horrifyingly funny and embarassing things ever. Just because. I think you'll understand.

Disclaimer: overuse of the words 'apparently' and 'SP!' was completely out of my control. I was high on the power of the Powter.

ps, Jared/Mower slide is completely out of order. It's supposed to be at the end of the video, but you'll notice that the music of the mower blesses the entire video.






3 comments:

Jenine said...

I LOVE YOU! I have to say I met her in her hayday, at the Four Seasons in Palm Beach. She was with her son on vacation and very weird. I was drawn to her. I stalked her by the pool all weekend. I get where you're coming from and I salute you!

Jenine said...

YOU'RE ON HER BLOG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! This is great!

Ruth L.~ said...

Hilarious!

Okay you know me, always off on a slightly different tack . . . but two things:

How did you get the video recorder turned on so quickly. Man! You had no idea she was calling, did you? I can't even get the TV remote to change channels that quickly

And . . .

. . .um . . .

What's the attraction? And I ask that nicely. She's always sort of . . . intrigued me . . . in a scary way.

and one more . . .

What's the book? All that store stuff was "unavailable" on her site.

So cool, though, Jen, in a funny sort of way that I'm still trying to grasp. :>)