Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For Shizzle


Yeah, you know what? I've been busy and you have too. Friggin' New England winter has made me almost a slave to my home and most-def a slave to my pediatrician's office. Thankfully, I like them there and they are nice to my kids and they give out free aquaphor. I will admit here that I am a potential hoarder and when they say 'Take a bunch!' I take that literally and I mean I take 12. And then if my husband is there he does the same thing. We are a creamy family and we likes our lip balms.


Anyway, so waah waah waah. But I'll say in a nutshell: bronchitis, ear infections, new day care (that is fantastical and wonderful and let me know if you want info), family drama (save it fo' yo' mama!), peace, my jacked-up back, a sweet wood stove and a very special 3rd birthday. Everything is cool. We are lucky folks. But I've had too much on my mind to blog. And I can't blog about half the stuff that's on my mind.


I am in flux though. I'm changing. I can feel it in my bones and in my face. I'm starting to evolve into something else. I just don't know what. But it's fun, and it's interesting....I'll keep you posted. I don't even know what I'm wearing tomorrow, but I know that I'm having a turkey sandwich. Some stuff is just more important than others.


peace and chicken grease



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are, by far, the funniest woman I've ever known. Love you! Col

Anonymous said...

Just so's you knows, I published the last comment anonymously because I can't remember my user name and password. I'm changing too and it ain't for the better. :(