Friday, February 27, 2009

Pouty Patty Stomps on the Soap Box




I know, I know, I'm a bit of a prude when it comes to following the rules. I like to do that.


So, when it says "Cell Phone Use Not Permitted in Waiting Area" that means hang up your friggin phone and go into the hallway.


Unless you're saving lives. Or keeping nations at peace. Which I'm thinking is not the case as you guffaw and "OMG!'d" on the phone with your girlfriend while your kid angrily stacks blocks and gives you the stink eye because you're ignoring her and because it says in 14 places "Cell Phone Use Not Permitted in Waiting Area" and she knows you're an asshat, too.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness - I hope the appointment went better than the wait!!! I'm with you on that though - I hate the over use of cell phones!! It's almost like an adult security blanket, like people who are afraid of being alone (or maybe in today's case, don't like to have to spend time with their children - sad, but it happens!). I hope your visit went well though - can't wait to hear her tell me about it!!! :)
diane :)