Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful.



For the early mornings and the tiptoe behind me when I rise to make my first cup.


For the beard my husband is keeping trimmed because he knows I like it. Grrrr. And because he's just wonderful and fantastic. And cute. And has a great bum.


For the pool at the Y and the people in it who make me smile every week.


For my strong body.


For my parents. For my parents. For my parents.


For friends who love me and my loud-ish ways. Maybe because of my loud-ish ways!


For the paycheck that lets me be in my head and reminds me of all the work I did to get here.


For school and the learning. I do love me some learning.


For old and new friendships. Like a bucket o' treasure I found in my backyard.


And for my own mat. Just big enough for me and my three.











No comments: