Sunday, September 16, 2007

Networked



I have so much to say. It's been an interesting month, and thankfully the computer is back and hooked up. Sadly, I've lost all private documents and all the personal pictures that I didn't upload to a photo sharing site. Don't even get me started because I've cried too much about that already. Thankfully, I've burned them into my brain, my heart. And, although I'd love to dash something more substantial off into cyberspace, there are dueling Red Sox and Patriot's games on...and hubby needs help with his outfit for tomorrow. So the broken computer was a blessing and a curse. Write about life, but get off the computer to have one.

1 comment:

Ruth L.~ said...

Well! There you are. Welcome back. You will survive the photo disaster, although you'll never stop thinking about the ones that got away.

I took lots of pictures of my first born's first birthday party. All those 'baby smooshes cake and makes a cute mess" pictures. But my camera had no film in it! That was 28 years ago.