Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged....Scattegories




SCATTERGORIES
Its harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name ~ Jennifer
4 Letter Word ~ Jump
Vehicle ~ Jeep (my first car)
Boy Name ~ Jack
Girl Name ~ Jillian
Occupation ~ Jester
What you wear ~ Jodphurs
Celebrity ~ JLO
Food ~ Jello
Something found in a bathroom ~ Jean Nate (not really, but what else do I have?)
Reason for Being Late ~ Just couldn't get it together
Character ~Jasmin (isn't that Disney? Not there yet, kids are too young)
Something you Shout ~ Just a second!
Animal ~ Jaguar
Body part ~ jugular (thank you Kel and Mom, in that order ;-)
Word to describe you ~ jovial

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Body part- Jugular!

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of afraid to try it with E. Feels like a big ol' brain fart coming on for me.

Ruth L.~ said...

Well, you're back at the blog, and I didn't know. I'll be back for more.

Hmmm . . . can't get much past the girl name, but I'm fried.