Sunday, April 27, 2008

You May As Well

Me: Hi peanut. It’s fun taking tubbies with Mom isn’t it?

Sam: Yah. I like a pee in the tubby.

M: Well, I’d like it if you didn’t pee in the tubby. But if you need to you can.

S: Yah. I like a pineapple.

M: Really? Me too. I like mine with some chocolate sauce. How about you?

S: I like a chocolate brownie. I eat a brownie in tubbie.

M: THAT sounds pretty fun. That way we could eat and get clean right away. Maybe next time okay?

S: Yah. I want a cup.

M: Here you go, can you dump some water on Mommy? I’m getting kind of chilly.

S: Issa chilly in heeyah.

M: Oh, can you not put that bottle near your private parts? That’s not healthy.

S: Yah. I hold a bottle.

M: Yep, that’s your shampoo bottle, it makes your hair nice and shiny.

S: I pee on the bottle.

M: Well, we can pee when we get out of the tubby.

S: Mommy get out?

M: Oh. Would you like me to get out?

S: Yah. I a swim in a tubby by self.

M: Okay. Mommy will get out so you can swim.

S: Sammy swimming. Sammy pee in the tubby. Nice and warm and cozy.

No comments: