Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 2 of the Deet.



I thought I would crack today. The mere THOUGHT of my coffee percolating made me almost cry. But I didn't...I cheated a little bit and had a bit of caffeinated tea though because I'm all set with a 'whatthehellareyoudoingwhyhaven'tyouhadcoffee' middle finger I was going to get in the form of a colossal headache.




Breakfast was some fatfree greek yogurt and a just ripe banana.




Snack of hot soup before I trucked the girls out to the Y. Did indeed indulge in a few bites of their gluten free pretzels. Dammit.




Lunch: started off with some stir fried (no oil) bean sprouts with a splash of low sodium soy sauce and good ol' helping of Kimchi (spicy marinated cabbage, in the Korean section). Really good. Suprisingly. Pear. Raw veggie sticks. More soup.
Dinner. More soup with a mashed up (delicious) Morningstar veggie burger in it.
25 Calorie hot cocoa (this is kind of ridiculous and against my chocolate religion but I needed something sweet).




Not miserable by the way. Still want some carb crunch, but I want to molest the pretzels LESS.




(Seriously, have plenty of energy and wonder it'll be when I want to just pass out).




No comments: