Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Powder And Paint...


...Make a Girl What She Ain't.


But it's fun still, right? So, many of you know I have a little side-business as a freelance makeup artist. I've picked it back up in the last 3 years and I've been pretty busy in the summer months. I decided to start highlighting certain products that I really dig (or some that I just don't understand at all).


Here is the first one and it's called Neutrogena Moisture Shine Tinted Lip Balm. I really need something on my lips at all times, or I get comments like:

-Are you feeling alright?

-Have you tried B12? I hear it helps with energy.

-You look tired.


Etc, etc. So I like this product because it's NOT lipstick. It's not sticky and it's not deep in color. It's a nice light lip balm that happens to have a kiss of color. I really like 'Fresh' as a shade when I want something pinky, and 'Clean' when I want something that is more bronzy, without being brown.


I also like them because they are really moisturizing and they have an SPF of 20. I actually ran out of mine in Florida last week and actually burned my lips. I'm sensitive, you know.


So check them out, and they are pretty well-priced at about $7.00 per tube.


And lastly, I have used mine almost daily since I bought in August 2006 and it JUST ran out. Bang for yer buck.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I have still not found a lipstick like the one you used on me for Lauren's wedding. I loved that stuff. Any idea where I can get more? The color was the most perfect color ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Saw your post on my blog. I'll have to check out that lip balm. I always need a little perkin up. As far as the potty training...I really didn't have a whole bunch to do with it. I sent her to school in the morning and picked her up potty trained. Nice, huh? LOVE your blog. It's hysterical. Bummed you were in the FL and we didn't see you. Take care!