Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update 1


Feeling better than I would have imagined.

Not hungry. For real. Sometimes I hear people talk about their brand new diet and it's clear that they are in the 'honeymoon phase' where they feel full and wonderful and don't want ANY frosting out of their fridge. And I'm always annoyed by them. Annoyed that they're so naive and kind of deliciously waiting for them to get bored and pissy and just eat the damn frosting already.

That's not nice of me.

But I'm there right now, dammit! I feel good. We went out for two for one pizzas last night and my turkey tip salad suited me just fine, thankyouverymuch.

So. As for now, day 4, we're good.

1 comment:

Ruth L.~ said...

You might be glad to know that I happened to be eating a doughnut as I read this post. And might go for a second. Don't you love my type?